Friday, August 27, 2010

Order Complete

It's official, all of our homeschool supplies are ordered! It feels good! No, it feels great! And we're very excited to get started! Next week we're indulging in one last family vacation (when everyone else will be back in school) and then the following week we'll begin.

I'll be traveling to New York City the following week to attend a taping of the Martha Stewart Show, a lifelong dream of mine. I've already told the kids to expect a substitute teacher those days (it'll be nice for my husband to get a feel for our routine those two days).

The next step will be for the rest of the materials to arrive. I'm excited to get the instructional binder together and look through the teaching manuals. I think all of us have a small child inside and love new school supplies and organization in the fall. I know I do. And my house is showing it!

Update:  My husband didn't touch the homeschool materials while I was gone...but that doesn't mean he wasn't teaching!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your year! I look forward to reading more about your adventures [smile].

    And you're not the only one who loves getting new homeschool materials...

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete